AUDI AUTHORIZED COLLISION REPAIR PROGRAM
Why should you demand repairs by an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility?
“Vorsprung durch Technik” or, “Progress through Technology”
- Audi Authorized repair facilities are trained, certified and annually audited for recertification by Audi of America.
- Protect your investment and insure the safety, quality and performance of your Audi is restored factory specifications.
- Technicians have been trained and certified by Audi to repair these vehicles with construction made up of HS steel, HSLA steel, Boron steel and aluminum.
- These facilities have made extensive investments in Audi specified tooling and equipment to help ensure that their technical staff has the right tools for all repairs.
- Audi Genuine Parts are engineered, manufactured and tested to help maintain the original performance and restore the structural integrity of your Audi after repair.
- Audi trained repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and may get you back on the road in less time.
- Audi Approved Repair Facilities are the only facilities that are factory-authorized to repair Audi ASF® aluminum construction.
- Only Audi approved paint and body repair materials utilized.
- European Collision Centers lifetime warranty on all repairs and workmanship.