Why should you demand repairs by a Tesla-Approved body shop?
Tesla, founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric.
- Body repairs are not only about fixing a damaged aesthetic
- They are also important to ensure the functionality, safety and longevity of your Tesla
- Tesla-Approved body shops must meet the highest standards to achieve Approved status
- Rigorous training and assessments of all technician’s prior to approval
- Only Genuine Tesla parts used for repairs
- Ongoing training to maintain Approved status
- Specific Tesla only equipment must be purchased, and all techs trained to operate
- European Collision Center offers a lifetime warranty on all repairs and workmanship.